WorldMate Hotel Bookings Campaign Official Rules
By submitting an entry to WorldMate Hotel Bookings Campaign (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of WorldMate Inc. and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Sponsor. Sponsor of this promotion is WorldMate Inc., 1521 California Circle, Milpitas, California 95035
- Promotion period. The promotion begins on June 4th, 2015, at 12:01am Pacific Time ("PT") and ends July 4th, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor's computer shall be the official timekeeper. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility. The campaign is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories), void where prohibited. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Winner and winner's guest must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. All employees, and family members of employees, of WorldMate Inc., its parent companies, subsidiaries, and its and their parents and subsidiaries (“sweepstakes entities”) are ineligible to enter or win.
- Entry Method. To enter you must book a hotel stay using the WorldMate application or website or simply send an email to Hawaii@worldmate.com with your name in the body of the email. No purchase is necessary. Entries are limited to 1 per person.
- Drawing.. One  winner will be selected by a random drawing conducted at the end of the promotion period to receive prize package as described below.
- Winner. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of the random drawing. All decisions of WorldMate are final and binding on all entrants. Winner must then respond within two (2) days. Should a winner fail to respond, WorldMate reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing.
- Prize. One  potential winner will be selected to receive the prize as follows:
- 2 economy round-trip flight tickets from the entrant’s home airport to Honolulu International Airport.
- 4 night hotel stays for 2 people, in Oahu, Hawaii.
- The trip departure must take place prior to October 31, 2015.
- Notification of Winner. The winner will be contacted at the email address used to enter the promotion (the "winner announcement email"), and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner. If any potential winner selected cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification, or any prize or winner announcement email is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to a prize and, at WorldMate's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be randomly selected. The winner may be required to complete, sign and return a confirmation of eligibility and/or a liability/publicity release, which must be returned within seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification. Such winner's prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of such winner to return any required documents by the deadline specified by WorldMate; (ii) the return of a prize, prize notification or winner announcement email to WorldMate as non-deliverable; or (iii) the determination by WorldMate in its sole discretion, that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By accepting a prize in this promotion, the winner, where permitted by law, grants WorldMate the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, image, and comments for advertising and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration, worldwide and on the Internet. WorldMate is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner's failure to adequately monitor any email account.
- Modification. WorldMate reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, including if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor. In the event of such cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation.
- Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability.In no event will the sponsor or any of the sweepstakes entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
If you have any questions about WorldMate's Hotel Bookings Campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org